Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Homework Horror

I'm finally done and over with English webquest! I'm left with 2 mindmaps (Bio+Chem) & Chemistry QA worksheet, reading that chinese book (kill me please), and a few POA questions then I'm done for the holiday homework! I'm going to rush all these in 3 days! Good luck to me, and those who're trying to complete their homeworks before school holiday comes to a complete end and the horror of school starts! 

Actually, I doubt any teachers would collect any of the homework on Friday. Moreover, Friday ends at 12.30pm, its a short day! Which means, only maximum 3 studying periods! This Friday's either going to be the odd/even week of the last day of school that week. So my periods are either, Bio, Amaths, Emaths, English or Social Studies. I'm done with A&Emaths, English! Yayness! Just have to read what we're required to for Social Studies which I doubt our new teacher would do anything about it. Since Bio's going to be a new teacher, there would be this...self-introduction again, which means...time wasted. Hehehehe, so...he/she won't be collecting our mindmaps! I bet they'ld give a grace period of prolly a week. 

So, fret not everyone! Friday's going to be an easy day :D 

Obviously, I'm trying to calm myself down, thinking that Friday's going to be a short and easy no trouble day. Hopefully it would turn out what I wanted, and not all the nagging and scolding from teachers! Pray pray pray... (:

Singapore's killing me, the weather's terrible! I know I've been complaining about Singapore's weather many times in my blog, but I just can't help it. The weather's a killer! I checked Yahoo Weather and it says Singapore's 32 degrees today. It also states that it feels like 36/37 degrees! HELLO~ THAT'S LIKE WHAT? HEATER?! Goodnesssssssss. Rain now please, so I wouldn't have any difficulty completing my stacks of homeworks. Obviously, I'm trying to find an excuse. 

I need to get a haircut! My fringe's in a terrible state. I should trim my length too, if not Mindy would start complaining in school if my hair were to swip any part of her body. Then she'll start yacking here and there again! :P

BYE EARTH.